Online Farm Stress Education Opportunities
- FREE Online Course: Rural Resilience: Farm Stress Training Register and learn more
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
- Course is offered on a monthly basis
- Annie's Project
- This six-week course is a discussion-based workshop bringing women together to learn from experts in production, financial management, human resources, marketing and the legal field. State and national speakers include Jolene Brown, Hertha Lund, Bruce Glennie, Whitney Tatafu, and others from agriculture related organizations. There will be plenty of time for questions, sharing, reacting and connecting with your presenters and fellow participants. It's a relaxed, fun and dynamic way to learn, grow and meet other farm and ranch women.
- Dates: November 8. 15, 22, 29, December 6 and 13.
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Cost: $50
- Class facilitators: Katrin Finch, MSU Extension Cascade County, Mandie Reed, MSU Extension Wheatland County, Roubie Younkin, MSU Extension Valley County
- Register Online Here
- For more information on class registration or payment contact Katrin Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org 406-454-6980
- FREE Webinar Series: Seeds of Promise: Growing Resiliency in Times of Stress. A three-part webinar series from the NW Minnesota Foundation. View the webinar series and learn more
- FREE Webinar Series: The Mississippi State University Extension Service PROMISE Initiative Team, in collaboration with the USDA and SAMHSA, is created a webinar series entitled, R is for Rural and Resilient. The webinar series is now available as recordings. To view the recordings and more details on the webinars in the series please visit this page.