MSU Extension in Toole County
GROW - 4-H Youth Conference
The GROW 4-H Youth Conference is coming up April 13-14th in Great Falls, MT for 4-Hers in grades 6-8!
- Meet 4-H members your age from surrounding counties!
- You know about the 4-Hs, during GROW you will learn about that mysterious fifth H!
- Friends! Food! Fun and Games!
- Learn about all the Ways You Can Grow with 4-H opportunities including club, county, state, national and international! You can really GROW and go places with 4-H!
- Become a Super Sleuth during the Scavenger Hunt!
- Learn skills to grow into leadership in your club!
- Detonate some TNT -- Learn about time management when the clock is ticking, the exploding stress of the teen years and ways to diffuse the situation so you can have dynamite teen years!
- You will learn the Power of Parli Pro with a chance to practice basics and test your skills game-show style with a quiz bowl!
- Talk, text, Snapchat, Instagram â€“ our world is all about communicating. Learn to GROW some of your F2F (face-to-face) communication skills!
- GROW in confidence and self-awareness through classes and workshops!
- Serve others through an organized project at GROW!
- Be GREEN and GROWing!
Please register in 4-H Online or you can print out the paper forms here. - GROW REGISTRATION FORM
Public Presentation Day
The 4-H Public Presentation Day is coming up Sunday March 18th at 2 PM at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall.
Toole County 4-H
4-H is a community of young people across America who are learning leadership, citizenship and life skills.
Montana 4-H, a part of the Montana State University Extension Service, is the state's largest out-of-school program. Through a variety of projects and educational activities it reaches some 30,000 Montana youth every year. Montana 4-H involves 5,000 volunteers who help young people from 6 to 19 years of age learn valuable life skills in order to become:
- And of high character
Through 4-H's one-of-a-kind research based curriculum, youth actively explore a wide variety of interests, from rocketry to skateboarding, photography to pets, cooking to camping.
Find out how 4-H can be a part of your life or the life of a young person you care about by contacting the Toole County Extension office.
Toole County Ambassadors
Toole County is reviving the teen ambassador program in Toole County. Agent Kim Suta will be the key advisor for the group 4-H members that are 13 years and older are eligible to be Toole County 4-H Ambassadors. The Ambassador program will focus on county leadership, and promotion of the 4-H program. The meeting schedule will be very flexible with meetings once a month. This program is meant to help develop professional leadership skills while having fun and promoting 4-H and the Four County Marias Fair in July. A short application process will be conducted and the first meeting will be held in October. There will be a few required activities such as hosting a 4-H promotion day at school and holding a project day of your choice. A few of the recommended activities include being a camp counselor, attending Congress in Bozeman, and attending Junior Leadership Camp.
Pictured, Our New Ambassadors: Brittany, Ashton, Lane, and Kiana