The mission of the Teton County 4-H Council is to support the educational and leadership opportunities for Teton County 4-H members and leaders.
- To maintain and strengthen the 4-H program by assisting Montana State University Extension.
- To promote educational 4-H club, county, state and national activities.
- To give leaders and members a forum for offering suggestions, exchanging ideas, completing county/district/state activities or projects, and to develop a comprehensive county 4-H program.
- To plan and conduct fundraising and/or to oversee the fiscal management of accounts and property held in the name of the Teton County 4-H Council.
All certified volunteer leaders and junior leaders are eligible for membership. Meetings are open to all 4-H members/volunteers/leaders/parents.
- Teton 4-H Fair
- Livestock Committee
- Budget and Audit Committee
- Textile Committee
- Exchange Committee
- Horse Committee
- Record Book Committee
For more information click, 4-H Council Constitution
4-H Council Minutes