Volunteers are a key aspect in the success of 4-H. We look forward to helping you find the avenue you can help with 4-H!
|Upcoming Volunteer Training|
New Volunteer Training:
Ways to Volunteer:
- Club/Project Leader
- 4-H Committees: 4-H Foundation, 4-H Unlimited Leaders Council, Horse, Fair,
- Resource Leader: Helping in a specific way- Fair Concession Stand, Events,
- Judge: Interviews, Livestock, Indoor, Food, Speech and Demonstrations,
How to Become a Volunteer:
- Step 1: Complete the Volunteer Application.
- Step 2: Turn in application at the extension office with $10. This fee covers, volunteer background checks and helps pay for trainings offered to volunteers.
- Step 3: Attend required "New Leader Training" (we will send a letter with a training date included)
- Step 4: With the help of the 4-H office we will get you linked up with youth or other volunteers to help get you started!
|Club Leader's Toolbox||Project Leader's Toolbox|
More Resources for Leaders: