Volunteers are a key aspect in the success of 4-H. We look forward to helping you find the avenue you can help.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Club/Project Leader (about 15-30 hours per year)
- 4-H Committees: 4-H Foundation, 4-H Unlimited Leaders Council, Horse, Fair, (about 6-30 hours per year)
- Chaperone (overnight trips or 1 time events)
- Resource Leader: Helping in a specific way- Fair Concession Stand, Events, (about 1-10 hours per year)
- Judge: Interviews, Livestock, Indoor, Food, Speech and Demonstrations, (about 1-10 hours per year)
How to Become a Volunteer:
- Step 1: Complete the Volunteer Application.
- Step 2: Turn in application at the extension office with $10. This fee covers, volunteer background checks, insurance, and helps pay for trainings offered to volunteers.
- Step 3: Attend required "New Leader Training" (we will send a letter with a training date included)
- Step 4: With the help of the 4-H office we will get you linked up with youth or other volunteers to help get you started!
|Club Leader's Toolbox||Project Leader's Toolbox|
More Resources for Leaders: