Alpha Chapter, Epsilon Sigma Phi, Montana State University
The purpose of the Alpha chapter shall be:
- To develop an effective working relationship and spirit of fraternal fellowship by involving members in the projects of the chapter.
- To recognize the outstanding achievement of Extension professionals by the presentation of awards.
- To give retired and past Alpha Chapter members continued affiliation with the Extension Service profession by providing opportunities to meet and contact through newsletters.
- To articulate and promote the interests of Extension faculty and staff on issues related to the profession in Montana by having a member on an ad hoc standing advisory committee to the Director of the MSU Extension Service.
- To administer scholarships, loans, and grants by serving as a resource for available scholarships and by receiving, reviewing, and making recommendations on applications.