Through a generous donation, a Crustbuster 4613 No-Till Drill is available for lease to Broadwater County residents.
- 13 foot drill width with 7.5 inch spacing
- Legume Box
- At least 80 horsepower tractor required.
- $12 per acre or a minimum of $250.
- $500 security deposit required to hold dates. Deposit is returned after use and inspection by Drill Committee or County Extension Agent.
- If drill is returned uncleaned, a $50/hr charge will be accessed to clean it.
- Must be towed by tractor or 3/4 ton truck not to exceed more than 25 mph.
- If traveling across the Toston bridge, flagging vehicles will be needed.