Join Blaine County 4-H!
Enrollment for the 2016-2017 4-H year runs from October 1- December 1
Want to get involved in a wonderful youth development program in your community? Then join Blaine County 4-H and let 4-H be your passport to adventure!
4-H is open to all youth ages 5-19 (as of Oct. 1st of the current 4-H year) regardless of where you live. Youth, ages 5-7, can join as Cloverbuds to explore the variety of programs available in 4-H while having fun in a non-competitive environment. Youth, ages 8-19, can enroll in specific projects that they would like to explore, along with exhibiting what they have created at the county and state level. 4-H has many amazing opportunities for youth at the club, county, state, national, and international level.
4-H Member Enrollment Forms
- Project Enrollment Step-by-Step Guide
- NEW Member Enrollment packet
- Project Enrollment Form
- Animal Project waiver (Signed form required YEARLY)
- Horse Project waiver (Signed form required YEARLY)
- Horse Helmet Policy (Signed form required YEARLY)
- Code of Conduct(Signed form required YEARLY)
- Media Release (Signed form required YEARLY)
4-H Volunteer Enrollment Forms